ONIR 2008 Jeroen Linneman
'Kalamazoo' J. Linneman (ONIR) 2008
- Plant: 20 in. (51 cm) diameter, 28 in. (71 cm) high; upright to mound-like; medium.
- Leaf: 10 in. (26 cm) long, 3 in. (8 cm) wide; 8 pairs of veins; medium green; greenish white margin; slightly rippled; very shiny on top; glaucous bloom underneath; lightly wavy; ovate; tapered base;
- Scape: 7.9 to 27.6 in. (20 cm) long; green.
- Flower: 1.6 in. (4.56 cm) long; tubular; Zwolle, The Netherlands - July 15 to Aug 15; *codes 7, 7, 8;
- Seed: sets viable seed;dark red seed pod;
- Clump History: the original sport; 6 yrs old; Zwolle, The Netherlands;
- Notable Characteristics: nice wavy margin, glaucous white underneath, margin changes to white through season.
- Seasonal Variation: greenish whites margin becomes clear white in summer
- [Sport of H. 'Valley's Top']
De witte achterkant van het blad van Hosta 'Kalamazoo'.